A description of the counter-intelligence coursework available at the IntelStandard, featuring a new standard of fact-based analysis. Here is where more description goes. A description of the counter-intelligence coursework available at the IntelStandard, featuring a new standard of fact-based analysis. Here is where more description goes. A description of the counter-intelligence coursework available at the IntelStandard, featuring a new standard of fact-based analysis. Here is where more description goes.
[pl_button type=”reverse” size=”large” link=”http://intelstandards.com//?page_id=824″] Take the Course [/pl_button]
COURSE LENGTH: 46 mins.
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This course unveils how all the evidence – including motive, means, and opportunity – points to America’s foreign enemies as deliberately pushing our economy over the brink. He argues that our financial system is profoundly vulnerable to financial terrorism, and that we are being targeted for further and even more destructive attacks by our enemies, who want to cripple America as the world’s leading economy.
INSTRUCTOR: Kevin D. Freeman. Mr. Freeman, CFA, is the founder and CEO of Freeman Global Investment Counsel. One of the world’s leading experts on economic warfare and financial terrorism, Freeman authored the report “Economic Warfare: Risks and Responses” for the Department of Defense in 2009 and has briefed Members of Congress, Senators, and past and present members of the CIA, DIA, FBI, SEC, Homeland Security, Justice Department, and state and local law enforcement. He is the author of Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again.
[pl_button type=”reverse” size=”large” link=”http://intelstandards.com//?page_id=819″] Take the Course [/pl_button]
COURSE LENGTH: Varies.
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This course is an introduction to the Shia terrorist group Hezbollah, “the party of Allah,” with an emphasis on the development and current activities of the group in the western hemisphere. From its roots in the Middle East as a paramilitary force directed by Iran’s Supreme Leader, the course discusses methodology and characteristics of Hezbollah’s alliance with Latin American drug cartels and operations with the assistance of anti-American governments in the region.
INSTRUCTOR: Clare M. Lopez. Ms. Lopez is a strategic policy and intelligence expert with a focus on Middle East, homeland security, national defense, and counterterrorism issues. Lopez began her career as an operations officer with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), serving domestically and abroad for 20 years in a variety of assignments, acquiring extensive expertise in counterintelligence, counternarcotics, and counterproliferation issues with a career regional focus on the former Soviet Union, Central and Eastern Europe and the Balkans. She is a Professor at the Centre for Counterintelligence and Security Studies. Ms. Lopez is a regular contributor to print and broadcast media on subjects related to Iran and the Middle East and the co-author of two published books on Iran.
UNDERSTANDING THE THREAT
[pl_button type=”reverse” size=”large” link=”http://intelstandards.com//?page_id=826″] Take the Course [/pl_button]
COURSE LENGTH: Varies.
- Lectures on National Security & Counterterror Analysis (Introduction)
- Understanding the War on Terror Through Islamic Law. Rather than rely on politically-motivated soft science explanations for the animating factors and dynamics of the counter-terrror threat to America, it is imperative to consult the Islamic law upon which its adherents base their threat doctrine.
- Abrogation and the ‘Milestones’ Process. At the core of the brief was an evolving analysis of the relationship between the Islamic legal doctrine of abrogation and the Muslim Brotherhood strategic doctrine based on Sayyid Qutb’s Milestones.
- The Muslim Brotherhood, the Arab Spring & the ‘Milestones’ Process. A timeline of the Muslim Brotherhood’s efforts in defining and leading a region-wide quiet coup, known to the world as the Arab Spring.
- The Role of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation in Enforcing Islamic Law. Understanding the OIC’s efforts to use the Islamic law of slander (what we understand as anti-”blasphemy” laws) as the basis for a new international speech code.
INSTRUCTOR: Stephen Coughlin. Over more than a decade following 9/11, Maj. Coughlin was one of the U.S. government’s most astute and objective analysts, and an expert on the connections between Islamic law, terrorism and the jihadist movement around the globe. Through knowledge of published Islamic law, Major Coughlin had a demonstrated ability to forecast events both in the Middle East and domestically and to accurately assess the future threat posture of jihadist entities before they happened. He has briefed at the Pentagon, for national and state law enforcement and intelligence agencies, and on Capitol Hill for Members of Congress. Today, he is a Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy. His book, Catastrophic Failure, will be released in 2013